I fight for America
I fight for the right to fight
I fight for freedom and to say whatever I want to say and when I want to say it!
I fight just for the sake of fighting
I fight for that mother I saw walking down the street holding the hand of her little daughter
I fight day by day to see that striped flag waving every morning
I fight for everyone from the rich to the poor
I fight for the teachers, so that they can continue to influence people to be who they want to be
I fight for the kids who run out to recess everyday thinking that there are no problems in the world
I fight for those who can't fight for themselves
I fight for all the teenagers who are figuring out what they want to do with life
I fight for those adults who are still figuring out what they want to do with life
I fight for every piece of dust from the east coast to the west
I fight for America
No comments:
Post a Comment